Friday, April 8, 2011

Her Story ~ Kids say the darnest things...

Last night, as we were walking towards Tisya's reading class, tru all the shops and peoples...


Tisya : (mumbling...) Cheap perfume!
Mommy : what did you say kakak?
Tisya : Nothing!
Mommy : No, but I heard you say something?
Tisya : Nothing la mommy...
Mommy : You better tell me... I heard you say something?
Tisya : hehehe.... Cheap perfume..
Mommy : Why you say that?
Tisya : I smell something bad, and I say cheap perfume la...
Mommy : Who teach you to say that?
Tisya : Barbie Fairytale... The bad girl use cheap perfume to make the fairy work. The fairy sad oh no... cheap perfume... so I know la cheap perfume smell bad... Mommy : jaw dropped... enough said...

LOL... Luckly whoever that smell bad tu tak dengar apa yang Tisya cakap. If not, tak ke 'sentap hati mak nak' that fellow kan... But memang as we were wakling, I pon terbau someone pakai cheap perfume, tapi diam je la kan... Biar la dia nak pakai apa pun kan... Aduai.... Tisya, Tisya.... My Little Fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment